We begin day after day of diving and underwater drilling to install our equipment. The rain beats down and the currents are some of the strongest we have ever experienced but we remain in high spirits, making the best of our time in this breathtaking place.
- Expedición HF43, Patagonia Central/Katalalixar, Agosto de 2019.
- Tomas Heran and Fernando Cornejo visit us to investigate the “Coral Copita de Huinay
- Nos visitan Thomas Heran y Fernando Cornejo para investigar el “Coral copita de Huinay”
- Científicos de todo el mundo participan de un Workshop en Huinay
- What is the importance of the visit of the group of scientists from the University of Tasmania?